Library has a Book Bank facility, which is very much helpful in fulfilling student’s requirement for the prescribed books on semester basis. Book Bank functions as one section of the library.
• To deliver full and easy access to the resources available to students, faculty members and staffs to enhance and encourage teaching- learning experience
• To educate the library users about the facilities and services offered through the library for their easeful use.
• To ensure quality and dissemination of the resources available offline
• To preserve the ambience of knowledge
• To facilitate knowledge and resource sharing among users
The library is the heart of any institution and here in Shri Satguru Bhuriwale Garibdassi Education Trust the library boasts of an infrastructure and facilities that ignite and motivate the young minds into achieving greater heights. The Library of the college runs with the mission of taking the institution to a level of technical excellence through timely and smart circulation of the knowledge required for the students to inculcate the skills essential for a globally competent personality. The Library aims at boosting the research and developmental activities undertaken by the faculty members and others associated persons with the institution.
Library closed on: Every Sunday, Public Holidays
2. General Rules
• Total silence to be maintained.
• Library is NO MOBILE ZONE.
• Student must wear ID card in the library.
• All readers are required to maintain discipline inside the library.
• Eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited inside the Library.
• All personal belongings must be left in the specified area.
• Each user (faculty and student) must sign in and out his/her name in the respective library attendance register/s.
• Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library.
• Library cards are not transferable.
• The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her cards.
• Overdue charges for students will be Rs. 1/- per book per day
• User’s cooperation and gentle behaviour with the library staffs is expected.
Circulation of books for book bank members
• A student may get a maximum of three books from the Book Bank at a time.
• Books will be issued at beginning of each semester as per the schedule notified for the purpose.
• Books will be issued for whole semester. Members will be required to deposit the books after the completion of the exam as per the schedule notified.
• A fine will be levied if book will not be returned as per the schedule.
• Members will be responsible for any damage caused for the books. Members are advised to verify the physical condition of the books at time of its lending.
• If a book is lost the member will be required to provide the replacement of book and pay the overdue fine if any.
• Books will be issued on first come first served basis.