To establish educational institutions in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce. Specially in Backward Area of India like Kandi (in the Foothills of Shivalik) of Distt. Hoshiarpur, Nawanshahar & Ropar(Punjab).
- To set up other vocational, technical, and educational institutions
- To make special arrangement for female education and to equip the women to shoulder future responsibilities at home and acquire respectable position in the society.
- To prepare and equip-students for various competitive examinations
- To encourage students to achieve excellence in sports and athletics.
- To promote interest in Indian culture and literature
- To Foster essential characteristics of discipline spirit-ed-corps, building character, team work, physical development , sense of chivalry, Fair play etc.
- To inculcate the spirit of dedication to duty
Religious Aspects :
The main object of the sect is to preach the teachings of “Holy Granth” of Acharya Shri Garib Dass Ji Maharaj.
Acharya Swami Shri Chetna Nand Ji Bhuriwale: (Garib Dassi) is the present Head of Maharaj Bhuriwale Garib Dassi Sect. Acharya Ji is working hard to awaken the minds of the people through Akhand Path of Acharya Shri Garibdass’s “Holy Granth”. Regular Akhand Paths are organized through out the year in different parts of the country and abroad on demand by the followers.
THE IMPORTANT EVENTS OF THE SECT ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. The religious congregation to clebrate the Birthday of Swami Brahm Sagar Ji Maharaj Bhuriwale (The head of this sect.) is being held in Kutia Sant Bhuriwale Ludhiana.(on Janamashtmi the Birthday of Lord Krishana)
2. The religious congregation to celeberat the birthday of Swami Lal Dass Ji Maharaj Bhuriwale (The second head of this sect.) is being held in Ram Sar Moksh Dham Tapprian Khurd, S.B.S. Nagar and Raqba Sahib, Distt. Ludhiana.
3. The death anniversary of Swami Lal Dass Ji Maharaj Bhuriwale is being held in Brahm Niwas Ashram, Sapat Sarowar Road, Haridwar(Uttrakhand). This Ashram is run by “Brahm Niwas Ashram Trust Samiti, Haridwar” under the patronage of Acharya Swami Chetna Nand Ji Bhuriwale.
4. The religious congregation to celeberate the Birthday of Swami Brahma Nand Ji Maharaj Bhuriwale (The third head of this sect.) is being organised at Vill.Chuharpur (Brahmpuri) Distt. S.B.S. Nagar the Birth placeof Swami Brahma Nand Ji Maharaj Bhuriwale.
5. The death anniversary of Swami Brahma Nand Ji Maharaj Bhuriwale is being held on 1st May of every year at Vill Pojewal Dham, Distt. S.B.S. Nagar,
6. The Akhand Path(three days) of Baba Garib Dass Ji’s baani held annualy in Australia and Canada Ashram.
Besides these religious functions, the trust also organises 06 numbers of Free Eye Operation Camps as well as various medical and Blood donation camps in different regions of Punjab & Himachal Pradesh to help the needy people those are unable to afford the expenses of operation and medicine. For more information you may visit our camp portal at http://www.satsahib.org/camp